When you visit our website
- To help us improve our products and services we collect data e.g; where visitors are from, pages visited, how many visits we receive, using cookies or similar technology.
- The data we receive is shared with third party data processors e.g; Google analytics, Google Adwords, visual website optimizer and Facebook to enable us to view, to manage and compare this data. None of this data will be personally identifiable.
When you place an order
- We collect your name, email, billing and delivery addresses, phone numbers, items purchased and IP address. We use this information to allow us to confirm your order, process your payment and enable fraud protection also contact you about your delivery.
- We share this data with trusted third parties to perform specific tasks. They can only use the data they receive for the exact purposes that we have set out in our contract with them. These services include repair services, payment processors, delivery, finance and warranty applications
- To facilitate your billing and payment your details are encrypted and tokenized to help ensure that they are protected and passed to third-party payment gateway providers. We do not save any credit/debit card or payment information
- If you choose to register an account with us we will also keep an encrypted record of your password to allow you secure access to your account details, things like addresses, subscriptions and your order history. To allow us to manage things like warranties repairs and returns. We will secure this data for no longer than 10years after this time the data will be deleted or anonymized so that it is no longer personally identifiable.